Phil Spencer salivating and lusting at what he can’t have

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Fallout ain’t a Sony exclusive so :manny: could care less
And I never played them games and have no interest
Right. You're just interested in putting Xbox out of business. Well at least you're honest.

How'd that working out for the Rings of Power? :skip:

Reacher is :wow:
Todd Howard is executive producer on the Fallout show though. I don't believe Tolkien was available.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s still carrying on his fake ‘nice guy’ persona I see. Mr ‘ I don’t believe in exclusives’ and ‘games should be accessible to everyone’ who spends over 100 billion on publishers and tries to block millions of gamers from playing those games. bytchass

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
He’s still carrying on his fake ‘nice guy’ persona I see. Mr ‘ I don’t believe in exclusives’ and ‘games should be accessible to everyone’ who spends over 100 billion on publishers and tries to block millions of gamers from playing those games. bytchass
And he's delivering on that promise. Gizmo is gonna play Starfield on his phone. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile you Sony Stan's scream to the high heavens about how triple A 1st party exclusives are the only thing that really matters. :comeon:

Make up your mind.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Yall want this shyt to be WWE so bad.
💡Xbox IP side plates. Lemme call Phil. :ehh:

1-nba-2019-champion-toronto-raptors-custom-wwe-championship-title-belt.jpg