Phil Spencer/M$ on that :mj: tip huh.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: Phil only wants to talk about it now after it came out in public huh.

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

TLDR: Was told he was hired only because he was 'street smart'; boss used slave analogies; his ideas were ignored but same ideas were accepted when made by white co-workers - higher ups, including Phil, ignored him.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh look another one of these threads.

Anyway

Since you left out everything positive phil related to create a narrative. And don't quote me with that "oh he emailed phil while he was there months ago" doesn't change the fact of how this is yet another thread to bash anything associated with xbox that wont get removed or merged or locked.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For fukk sakes, man. You console war idiots.:snoop:

Don't use this man's experience as fuel for one and don't try to downplay the situation simply because it's regarding the corporation of a product you own.

Hence why I didn't post it up, if I would have posted it up with the full story it would have looked like downplaying coming from me. But I knew there would be a thread about it here without all the info:mjlol:

I assume the majority of major companies worldwide are lead buy racist none of them are our friends.:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sonys not immune to this :mjpls: or Nintendo :mjpls:

they're also Japanese companies with 98% of the population in their headquarter countries being Japanese. The other 2% are foreign nationals, military, etc. I expect their corporate headquarters to be filled with Japanese people.

American companies don't have that excuse.

edit: Chairman of Sony Music Publishing Global is a nikka. Thought it would be a cac. :ohhh:

But 90% of their high level execs are Japanese.