Pharrell “New Black” Williams To Contemporary Black: “Do You Know Where You’d Be 400 Years Ago?”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yall being a little too militant. The entire video is actually a great message for upcoming young brehs for whatever profession or just life. Learn how to control your emotions.
I was actually with him up until that comment. Would you honestly have no issue if someone non-black said the exact same thing?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I was actually with him up until that comment. Would you honestly have no issue if someone non-black said the exact same thing?

Your hypothetical scenario is NOT this actual conversation.

Don't be dunce about the entire message. Emotional Intelligence is severely lacking with youth and adults. This is a skillset that take years to development if your parents didn't program it into you.

I've seen so peers lose out on opportunities because of this skillset alone.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
So mentioning slavery is relevant to a lack of emotional intelligence?

Because I'm intelligent enough to understand the conversation, that doesn't bother me. Stop being emotional. Honestly my guy, I believe you're intelligent enough to understand the full conversation.

It pointless on back and forth over this.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall being a little too militant. The entire video is actually a great message for upcoming young brehs for whatever profession or just life. Learn how to control your emotions.
They didn't hear it and responded emotionally. They need the message more than anyone else :dead: