Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4) (Free-to-play)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I never played any of the Phantasy Star games but was always kind of interested throughout the years. I've been getting more into JRPG's lately as well so I'm excited to try this

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Tenchi® Ryu™

breh what do u think? For me personally I’ll buy a Xbox just for this. But I’m a PS loyalist I remember trying to sign up for the pc version years ago and I couldn’t get past the first screen :russ:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Tenchi® Ryu™

breh what do u think? For me personally I’ll buy a Xbox just for this. But I’m a PS loyalist I remember trying to sign up for the pc version years ago and I couldn’t get past the first screen :russ:
Yea this day one for me. I’ve been playing regular pso2 pretty religiously the past few months so I’m looking forward to this. It seems to only be pso2 in name but this is straight up pso3

As far as the PlayStation version there seems to be a limited time exclusive deal so it should come to ps4 eventually. But that version is releasing day 1 in Japan if you can get past the Japanese menus which isn’t too hard once you’ve learned what does what

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Xbox Won
:mjlol:Microsoft is going to have hands down the most active daily users with their lineup

Destiny 2
Halo Infinite
Sea Of Thieves
PSO2: NG
NBA 2K21
The new Mortal Kombat

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea this day one for me. I’ve been playing regular pso2 pretty religiously the past few months so I’m looking forward to this. It seems to only be pso2 in name but this is straight up pso3

As far as the PlayStation version there seems to be a limited time exclusive deal so it should come to ps4 eventually. But that version is releasing day 1 in Japan if you can get past the Japanese menus which isn’t too hard once you’ve learned what does what

I kinda skipped currently pso, but I'm definitely jumping in on this one day 1

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Prolly my star of the show

As someone who's been playing religiously on xbone I need this in my veins now

Man I’ve been checking out vids on this and I might have to start playing soon:ohhh:

I remember seeing the box for the first Phantasy Star on the OG Xbox on the wall of the video game rental store as a kid and always being interested in it, but I wasn’t online gaming at that time so I never played. Looking at it now it looks like some Sci-fi JRPG Monster Hunter type shyt which is still very much right up my alley as an adult:lolbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Man I’ve been checking out vids on this and I might have to start playing soon:ohhh:

I remember seeing the box for the first Phantasy Star on the OG Xbox on the wall of the video game rental store as a kid and always being interested in it, but I wasn’t online gaming at that time so I never played. Looking at it now it looks like some Sci-fi JRPG Monster Hunter type shyt which is still very much right up my alley as an adult:lolbron:
Its really fukking fun....the combat is VERY good, something similar to a kingdom hearts or devil may cry light so you add MMO aspects to that type of gameplay and its addictive as hell

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I kinda skipped currently pso, but I'm definitely jumping in on this one day 1

shyt is crack :wow:

The fact that both games will exist at the same time means everybody wins :blessed:

Might as well start playing now :mjgrin:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Its really fukking fun....the combat is VERY good, something similar to a kingdom hearts or devil may cry light so you add MMO aspects to that type of gameplay and its addictive as hell

I feel like a pusherman when I tell folks how much I play it :russ:

Right into the veins :ohlawd:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt is crack :wow:

The fact that both games will exist at the same time means everybody wins :blessed:

Might as well start playing now :mjgrin:

I already got it downloaded now might have to give it some burn whenever I can get the kid off fukking Roblox:sadcam: