Peter Rosenburg /Cipha Sounds go off on nicki minaj for missing summer jam

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9d8D8QorMOLy2kqs]Video: F**k That Bullsh*t: Peter Rosenberg Speaks On Dissing Nicki Minaj At Summer Jam 2012 (Lil Wayne Pulls Young Money Out After This)[Audio][/ame]

:wow:

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Makes sense seeing that Tyga performed anyway despite the wayne tweet. nikka prolly looked at the tweet like:childplease:

SMH shyts Disgustin :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got about 2 minutes into that shyt...

:pacspit:

i know today's music is all about electronic dance jams, but that starpships shyt is fukkING GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also sad to see how unimportant Hot 97 Summer Jam is now smh. This use to be the Biggest single night Hip-Hop concert of the Year for a long time.

Crazy to see one of NY's most popular rappers at the moment just feel like she aint gotta do it

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
:yeshrug: he got a point though

although i think it also had alot to do with Wayne not wanting to run into Pusha and friends

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
lol did you not see Flex is already about to kiss ass and apologize tonight...truth is Young Money ain't goin nowhere...and if they do some other bubblegum shyt will replace them...don't be naive

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
i agree that they used rosenburgs comment as an excuse to skip summer jam. wayne aint tryna bump into pusha t anyways. this was the perfect excuse to not show up. bunch of p*ssys. tyga got more heart than wayne.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
i agree that they used rosenburgs comment as an excuse to skip summer jam. wayne aint tryna bump into pusha t anyways. this was the perfect excuse to not show up. bunch of p*ssys. tyga got more heart than wayne.

Nah...in her defense she's the same person who did a blatant satanic performance in front of the whole world at the grammies, the least we can admit is she ain't scared of no damn summer jam stage. She's been doing bigger shows than most Hip Hop acts for like 2-3 years now...She's one of the most extroverted artists out there.

Wayne caught feelings for whatever reason but her being "scared" wasn't it because it's not true :manny:

Corny they tryna build up the stage like it's some make or break moment, they feeling themselves too much...everyone else just phoned it in she could have too and noone would've cared.