Peter Parker is probably the biggest fukkup in the MCU.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Stark gives him a suit with endless advance tech that he hacks to unlock, but never bothers to learn how to use 90% of the features

Stark gives him one of his most advanced weaponry, and he gives it away because he doesn’t want to be a superhero no more. Then he gets outsmarted and framed.

He gets Aunt May killed. And everything Stark left to him either got destroyed or confiscated by the government.

Then he manages to fukk up a spell Strange didn’t need to even do.

It’s like he got progressively dumber after civil war. And the Ned character is :scusthov:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
this is one of the things that bothered me during no way home but then I remember strange is just as responsible since he could've asked if he looked into all avenues before doing this.
then I remember America Chavez was supposed to do the spell so I just chalk it up to rushed writing

The biggest flaw with that movie is the sling ring. In the first Dr. Strange, the ancient one say you can use them to travel between and to other dimensions, so Strange technically had the same abilities as Chavez. Then once again, they give Ned the ability to use the sling ring just because.