People with/People you know with great to good genetics

Daps
When I was in prison I will never forget running across this guy who was 48 years old but was ripped up and went about 5'6 200 pounds,he really wasn't trying to get stronger just maintaining but some of his best lifts at that time were 255 max bench,315 max squat,405 max deadlift,and at 48 could tun 3 miles in 21 minutes,and held records at every prison he was in for the most in shape prisoner,and he started working out at 30(He had a 25 year stretch and was in since he was 27) Great genetics,but he always wished he started when he was younger,to see just how strong he could have gotten

So anyways into the final two years of my bit,I come across his son(Didn't know it until I got out,plus they didn't know each other yet,weird story,but they know each other now and have a relationship) He had just came in for assault and fleeing on a police officer,and was about 6'0 150,and he came out to the weight pit weak,but about a year into his bit he was getting stronger and stronger,so by the end of my final year,in two years he went from 155-200 shredded and had a max bench of 335,deadlift of 500,squat of 425,and could shoulder press the 100 pound dumbells for 8 reps,when I found out that was his pops I wasn't shocked anymore.

Yall anybody like that either just started out extremely strong or got extremely strong in a short amount of time?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh I've met so many black brehs with good genetics

I've been fortunate to meet a few black brehs 50+ ripped to fukking death that ate bullshyt.

Plus some young monsters in the gym playing with 4 plates+ squating 6 :wow: nikkas that barely lifted going to the yard pushing 3 plates for easy reps

That's why I get so defensive in this steroid argument when it comes to black brehs because I've personally seen black brehs who didn't even have access to steroids, could afford then or anything that were super brolic

Daps
Breh I've met so many black brehs with good genetics

I've been fortunate to meet a few black brehs 50+ ripped to fukking death that ate bullshyt.

Plus some young monsters in the gym playing with 4 plates+ squating 6 :wow: nikkas that barely lifted going to the yard pushing 3 plates for easy reps

That's why I get so defensive in this steroid argument when it comes to black brehs because I've personally seen black brehs who didn't even have access to steroids, could afford then or anything that were super brolic

Yup same here,Mike Rashid is one guy who I go back and forth on if he using roids or not

Daps
Mine are pretty damn solid. I don't realize until I see what others have to work with :whew:

Man Im telling you tho,some cats in prison have so much potential rather it be basketball,football,lifting weights,smart,just go to waste breh.

But same here I look around sometimes and be like I got pretty good genetics,but some of them cats in prison:wow: when it came to the weights and their physiques

semtex

:)
Daps
Man Im telling you tho,some cats in prison have so much potential rather it be basketball,football,lifting weights,smart,just go to waste breh.

But same here I look around sometimes and be like I got pretty good genetics,but some of them cats in prison:wow: when it came to the weights and their physiques
Their volume be off the charts. They leave their muscles no choice :whew:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:blessed:got those elite negronetics/nikkanetics

really though you have a few cats at the top end of the spectrum that just are built crazy regardless of race
warrior class shyt*

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't even have to be in prison to waste that potential. I see dudes wasting it out here like its nothing.

Shoot you don't even have to be a pro, just be productive and use your body and mind to the best of its ability.