People with no manners irritate me

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i'm not even talking about holding the door open for women or getting up on the bus and letting females sit

i'm talking about telling someone "thank you" and them not saying "you're welcome"

or doing something for someone and them not saying "thank you"

or asking someone if they want something and them not saying "yes please" or "no thank you"

my moms would slap the shyt outta me if i didn't respond to people with those replies

guess i'm old school:yeshrug:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
wrong white trash is the same way, especially the crackhead/gothic looking chicks and the preppy white women

they don't say sh!t to the black cashiers, but let there be a white cashier and them broads get mad if the price is wrong..

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't lie, I get annoyed when I open a door for a female and she dont say "thank you"

Like really b!tch :what:

I had enough courtesy not let the door slam on you and your face while you just walk by and not acknowledge or appreciate it?? :facepalm::dahell:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I kinda agree, I'm a a$$hole to 10th degree but I still have manners.

To me its an easy way to see what type of influence people's parents had on their lives

I knew some of the most hood nikkas that are in jail right now that would come to the crib and say thank you, excuse me, and all that shyt when around my parents...

I stress that shyt with my kids to the fullest, its amazing how doing something that takes so little effort will give people a positive perspective of you... People who don't use them don't really annoy me that much though :yeshrug: well except those that don't say Thank You after you have done something trill for them :ufdup:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
nikka I don't owe you shyt
Ol sensitive, it's the principle ass nikka

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I get what you're talkin about. I'm the same way but not as extreme

Getting up and letting a female sit breh?:ohhh: If it's a older woman I'll give up my seat but I younger broad close to my age? :smh: she got young legs just like me. One thing I do hate is when I hold the door open for a mufukka and they don't say thank you or cordially speak to someone and they don't speak back. White people are the main ones that do this shyt :beli:

little4209

All Star
Daps
I get what you're talkin about. I'm the same way but not as extreme

Getting up and letting a female sit breh?:ohhh: If it's a older woman I'll give up my seat but I younger broad close to my age? :smh: she got young legs just like me. One thing I do hate is when I hold the door open for a mufukka and they don't say thank you or cordially speak to someone and they don't speak back. White people are the main ones that do this shyt :beli:

Or just smile lol