People with just a single smiley in the sig

concise

Veteran
Daps
What's that all about?

Is that just your favorite smiley?

Is that your mood of the moment?

Am I supposed to read all your posts in that mood?

Help a brother out.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i have to say the :damn: smiley does crack me up. i remember one time i had got high and posted on here before i went out to play. every time i looked at that smiley i started laughing uncontrollably. it's just that dude's expression, it's classic...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have to say the :damn: smiley does crack me up. i remember one time i had got high and posted on here before i went out to play. every time i looked at that smiley i started laughing uncontrollably. it's just that dude's expression, it's classic...

:wtf: smh at you being 8 years old.

Daps
Thats one of the MAJOR benefits to this site.. it CAN get a lil much at times but. when done right

:leostare:

Half of these shyts are so ambiguous at this point. You got 50 of em, tryna cover every possible emotion, motherfukkers really want to have conversations with picture heads.

The only one I saw that I got a chuckle out of was Shaq.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Half of these shyts are so ambiguous at this point. You got 50 of em, tryna cover every possible emotion, motherfukkers really want to have conversations with picture heads.

The only one I saw that I got a chuckle out of was Shaq.

that shaq one is now my fav son lolol.. and :leostare: is growing on me.. but i 100% agree wit you.. i been on sites and never gone back because of too "much" going on.. but i guess the Coli is like .. my peoples... my.. my quarterback:to: