People who purposely try to be different are just as lame as followers

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Seriously, that shyt is annoying af. It them nikkas aint as a lame as a follower, its because they're even worse.
Like the bytch who put me on waka flocca way bacc in 09. I hit her up after flocca blew up, ho told me "i dont like him no more cuz other ppl like him now"

im like :wtf:

:dry:

Cosign or Nosign

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Meh, I actually see where she might be coming from. For instance "The Wire", I still love it and think its one of the best shows ever but the comedy spoofs, peeps seemingly having to compare to everything, peeps glorifying certain aspects that should not be glorified, etc is driving me nuts. Doing all that shyt I think takes away from it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Meh, I actually see where she might be coming from. For instance "The Wire", I still love it and think its one of the best shows ever but the comedy spoofs, peeps seemingly having to compare to everything, peeps glorifying certain aspects that should not be glorified, etc is driving me nuts. Doing all that shyt I think takes away from it.

Dont discuss the show with white people :mjpls:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I don't see nothing wrong with wanting to be different.

But I agree with your example to some extent. Some artists fans almost have a nikka embarassed to be a fan of certain artists. Imma keep listening to them but you'll never know :mjpls:

Like when I started listening to OF, I saw this fat disgrace of a black person jumping up and down and twirling screaming ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL DONT GIVE A fukk :krs: on a college campus, around bytches.

fukk Steve Harvey

nikkas was :to: on the inside.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i live in houston, about 2 hrs from austin and they actually hold festivals talking about, "keep austin weird." that shyt i cannot respect because at that point, anything you do that's counter-culture is obviously forced. cats up there are different for the sake of being different.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
attempting to be different is lame and forced. Being authentic is what people should be. I see so many kids who try so hard to be different that they are actually being just like the other kids who try to be different.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
At least she being real. I used to fukk with Drake and 50cent before they became mainstream :manny:

After that their sh!t started getting corny and contrived.

But it wasn't because everybody else liked them though.

Anybody "trying" to be something is lame to be whether it be trying to be different and say shyt just to seem odd or trying to fit it to seem like you are down.

I like alot of music, shows and activites that my friends don't. I wear alot of shyt that my potnas wouldn't either. but they respect it cause they know I'm just doing my own shyt

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:ehh:

I don't purposely go around trying to be different I just am.

I agree with what u saying about people who try to purposely try act like they're just unique.:rudy:

But at the same time I don't like shyt after a while when everybody done jumped on the bandwagon either. :manny: IDK why I just start feeling like a dikkrider after a while.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Everyone will post in thus thread his they were always different from the crowd