People who played HS ball or college White goon what would u have done

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
a cac wouldn't be doing that in most leagues cuz he'd get dropped extra quick

bunch of other frail white kids around there who don't want any part of that physical play

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
No lie, if he snatched me out the air like that (which wouldn't happen) I would have gotten up and tried to knock his nose through the back of his head.

mr x

Superstar
Daps

bunch of other frail white kids around there who don't want any part of that physical play

your sig is the funniest shyt

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
lol this must be the weakest hs conference. that fat boy look like he 5'10 and like 250 playing center lol.

im shocked there was no fights. ball is ball, but if someone wanna take this personal, u gotta defend yourself as a man.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I would've gave him a mean combo...if he was playing a black hs he would've got washed during and after the game on the way to the bus.

calh45

Cal
Daps

c/s the bolded. He's out in the middle of nowhere Washington. I'm trying to figure out where's the coach of the team getting fouled though. If some cat is throwing my team around like that I'm on the refs bumper after the first one and squaring up on the other coach after the 2nd one.......Still though even if they are small when he grabbed dude outta the air and slammed him one of those cats in maroon shoulda launched the ball at his face.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Them two fat boys look like they were out there solely to goon. coach should be suspended. other team is puss. you can see after the 3rd foul that the red team player was heated at #42 but he backed down when approached

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
nikkas playing streetball get into fights for less shyt. Me or my teammates would have started fouling hard also. :rudy: