People who go to the bars and don't drink alcohol

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
There's actually creeps who do this. I know a guy who is "sober" who goes out to the clubs and bars and just drinks like 3-4 Red Bulls disguising it like he is really drinking. first of all what kind of p*ssy has to go "sober" because they cant handle drinking or drugs. Second of all isnt it really creepy and downright cheating to be the guy in the corner acting like he is drinking but is sober and you know he is scouting the drunk girls out. just really lame imo

fukk people who are sober like that. i had to be sober for almost a year because of an injury and it was the worst time of my life. im no longer sober but im not nearly as close to where i was and wont be which is a good thing....if your gonna go out at least enjoy yourself and not be a p*ssy creep
/rant

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Just because you dont drink, that doesn't mean you dont want to socialize. A confident sober guy around drunk broads is easy p*ssy.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
damn bruh...someone took a girl you were trying to smash away?

The level of venom here makes me thing the pain is still fresh.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's actually creeps who do this. I know a guy who is "sober" who goes out to the clubs and bars and just drinks like 3-4 Red Bulls disguising it like he is really drinking. first of all what kind of p*ssy has to go "sober" because they cant handle drinking or drugs. Second of all isnt it really creepy and downright cheating to be the guy in the corner acting like he is drinking but is sober and you know he is scouting the drunk girls out. just really lame imo

fukk people who are sober like that. i had to be sober for almost a year because of an injury and it was the worst time of my life. im no longer sober but im not nearly as close to where i was and wont be which is a good thing....if your gonna go out at least enjoy yourself and not be a p*ssy creep
/rant

Took your main bytch home on a with a sober mind U E N O it. I bent her over and enjoy dat U E N O it :ahh:

:win:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i was hoping you guys would agree with me. its kind of a secret agent move if you ask me. out of 100 people parting your the one person who is sober who is not working at the bar and your just sitting there with a creep eye with an edge on everyone

shyts shady