People who constantly blame others for their decision-making or how their life is

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is one of my biggest pet peeve

I know a chick who got pregnant at 25, had an abortion because she said she didnt get any support from her family (you are 25 woman not 16). She is now 37, never been married, doesnt have any children. She cries now about how she may never have kids. I told her she had a child once and you decided to kill it because you was too weak to stand up to your family

the ironic thing is she has a niece who is 20, and recently had a baby, i guess the niece was strong enough to stand up to her family

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
To be fair, unless you're a bit well off, handling a kid with 0 support is a struggle. Didn't sound like she's ready for a kid either way

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I know a chick who got pregnant at 25, had an abortion because she said she didnt get any support from her family (you are 25 woman not 16). She is now 37, never been married, doesnt have any children. She cries now about how she may never have kids. I told her she had a child once and you decided to kill it because you was too weak to stand up to your family

the ironic thing is she has a niece who is 20, and recently had a baby, i guess the niece was strong enough to stand up to her family
Unless you're forced, there are no excuses for why someone does demonic filth. Like if someone raised a gun to my family and i had to make the 9 spark his L, i would feel i was forced into that sin to protect my family. Lets take ownership for our demons, friends and them cast them out by not repeating our demoralizing activity.

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
tumblr_m9sgupjiq11qfrrv2o1_500.png

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, unless you're a bit well off, handling a kid with 0 support is a struggle. Didn't sound like she's ready for a kid either way

thats not the point, you are 25, dont blame your family like you are 16, and you made the decision, dont expect sympathy

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where was the babies daddy

she was with him, another thing she doesnt take responsibility for, she was with the guy for like 12 years, he told her that he would never marry her, but she didnt believe him, yet she makes him the bad guy and her the innocent victim

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

any chick talking that okie doke game about an abortion made it so, she couldn't have kids is more than likely a liar.
trying to set a nikka, they suspect they can trickbaby a nikka.
or trying to see if he is a simp up for the downfall.
as a man, you should not be entertaining no conversation about making babies with no broad.

wear a condom, all the time and I bet it exposes what a bytch be on .....

art barr