People use 'breh' in rl

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i should have asked earlier. what is the majority on this site i was assuming black males.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
People in northern Cali use to say all the time in like 2006-2008. I rarely hear it now.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
yeah people say it. it's a west coast thing though.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah people say it. it's a west coast thing though.
:stopitslime: people in the uk have been saying breh for at least more than a decade...it's general slang that's migrated everywhere

And all you LSA nikkas need to stfu and lurk for a bit and watch how we function cos you're sticking out like sore thumbs

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

been to atlanta many times and never heard anyone say it
:stopitslime: people in the uk have been saying breh for at least more than a decade...it's general slang that's migrated everywhere

And all you LSA nikkas need to stfu and lurk for a bit and watch how we function cos you're sticking out like sore thumbs
never been to the uk or been around uk people so didn't hear it. What does LSA mean? any way i have been up and down the east coast and never heard it until i went to west coast.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People been saying this shyt for years. If we were in the 70's, we would be like, "What up my brother" shyt just got shortened. I stayed in Atlanta for a few years and it was always shawty, not bruh, but it's not like no one ever used that term down there. Florida been on that shyt. You can use all the variations interchangeably

White Person-Bro
Black Person- Bruh
Black Person #2-Breh
White Frat Boy- Broski
Bourgeoisie nikka- Brougham
Afrocentric nikka- Brother