People heating up and eating their stank lunch in the office

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Fuvcking vile repulsive smells flooding the office for hours. So disrespectful and selfish that's why most decent work places have break rooms or cafeterias. No one should be forced to work in that ethnic food stank :birdman:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Only the green plate :smugfavre:

a6g0.jpg

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Fuvcking vile repulsive smells flooding the office for hours. So disrespectful and selfish that's why most decent work places have break rooms or cafeterias. No one should be forced to work in that ethnic food stank :birdman:

You never ate p*ssy and let the juice stay on ya upper lip for hours to enjoy the "ethnic" fumes? Same concept :yeshrug:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I do but they choose to still eat at their desks like @ssholes
:woahdahell:

Nothing wrong with eating at ones desk.. But yeah, if ones eating heavy ethnic food at their desk that might be bad. Can't complain about a sandwich with fruit and veggies

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I keep a box of popcorn on deck just for that. Oh, you wanna come on the scene with that stank ass Indian food? OK, I take you to war.........bout to fukking burn this popcorn on purpose real quick. :birdman:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I will suggest you buy a gas mask if an Indian or Pakistani decides to warm their food

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't even the ethnic food that kills me. It's when someone heats up leftover seafood. Gottdam that shyt will stink the ENTIRE office up.

I plot to get them back though. I'll go to their office, release a silent but deadly bomb (the once that changes the temperature of the room:youngsabo:). Once I start smelling it, I then ask, "is someone heating popcorn in the microwave?"

Gets em to take a big whiff of that shyt everytime.:ahh: