people getting caught telling a Bull**** story appreciation thread

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
At work..listening to this chick tell this group of people a story about how people are always taking her stuff. She proceeds to tell this :duck: story about how she ran into a girl wearing her sweatpants in the library.....So one of the chicks in the group asked.."So did you make her take off your pants...did she sit there with no pants on?' ..Girl tellin the story went :dwillhuh:..'i got them..later from her'.

:sitdown::childplease:

please share times when you've been lucky enough to catch someone doing this type of **** ..or when you've been a victim of it yourself :merchant:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
At work..listening to this chick tell this group of people a story about how people are always taking her stuff. She proceeds to tell this :duck: story about how she ran into a girl wearing her sweatpants in the library.....So one of the chicks in the group asked.."So did you make her take off your pants...did she sit there with no pants on?' ..Girl tellin the story went :dwillhuh:..'i got them..later from her'.

:sitdown::childplease:

please share times when you've been lucky enough to catch someone doing this type of **** ..or when you've been a victim of it yourself :merchant:

Go through most of these bullcrap threads and you will find the same thing

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
My friend does this shyt all the time, granted he is a habitual weed head but cmon breh there's no need to make shyt up as far back as high school when we were there for it :stopitslime: :skip: