People complain about 9 to 5s but does anyone actually work 9 to 5 ever?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I be in that bytch late and leave early and I'm still one of the GOAT workers :myman:

I work overtime for more money but it also makes me look better cause I do so much extra shyt...but I usually do overtime during the week from home so it's never a burden :blessed:

Yall nikkas got to learn the game :ufdup:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I be in that bytch late and leave early and I'm still one of the GOAT workers :myman:

I work overtime for more money but it also makes me look better cause I do so much extra shyt...but I usually do overtime during the week from home so it's never a burden :blessed:

Yall nikkas got to learn the game :ufdup:

:win:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8:30 to 5 here. Already making plans for if/when it's over. I would ideally be in a position to work part time while doing my own thing.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because it draining mentally. You're stuck at a place for 8 hours working a job you mostly likely dont like with co-workers you dont like
fukking most passive aggressive job I ever had. You know you might be in trouble when everybody who has been there for a number of years look unhappy and warn you not to stick around...on your first day.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
because it draining mentally. You're stuck at a place for 8 hours working a job you mostly likely dont like with co-workers you dont like
Sucks 4 you.

My job is cool :ehh:

I just chill and listen to music and I don't interact with people I don't like :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
jobs and not careers:mjlol:
Lol...so you saying those with jobs lost?

:scust: at standing all day or your boss telling you to put away your phone or getting written up for being one minute late and shyt :scust:

College was the best decision a young hood nikka done made :win:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
fukking most passive aggressive job I ever had. You know you might be in trouble when everybody who has been there for a number of years look unhappy and warn you not to stick around...on your first day.
What kinda jobs yall got :huhldup:

Thank god I avoided that...only time people told me that is when I worked at mcdonalds as a teen :manny: