People are now Requesting DJ’s not to play “Bad Boy” records

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh nice.

I'm supposed to pretend "Feeling On Your Booty" by R Kelly wasn't a banger?
All those 90s jams suddenly don't matter now because Puffy is an a$$hole? I can't bop to Flava In Ya Ear no more?

Good.
I'm pretty sure Beethoven and all those powdered wig motherfukkers were racists. So yall can cancel all these movies and shows and school concerts playing Symphony Number 5.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Oh nice.

I'm supposed to pretend "Feeling On Your Booty" by R Kelly wasn't a banger?
All those 90s jams suddenly don't matter now because Puffy is an a$$hole? I can't bop to Flava In Ya Ear no more?

Good.
I'm pretty sure Beethoven and all those powdered wig motherfukkers were racists. So yall can cancel all these movies and shows and school concerts playing Symphony Number 5.
You’re going to be hearing a lot of classic Christmas songs produced by Phil Spector this month :francis:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
diddy-cool.gif

Yet these same folk would sit right down and listen to that Yuletide Anthem "It's cold outside" about a white man casually kidnapping a bytch during the roarin' 20's without even thinking on it. The same energy. We need to have it for all perverts/predators/pedophiles.​

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Maybe now I’ll understand how R Kelly fans feel, because I can’t listen ANY of his shyt and chastised anyone who did.

But I gotta stop listening to AAAAAAALL Bad Boy music :huhldup:

I mean, that’s a lot of artists. :sadcam:

Diddy is the devil Smdh