People are just YOLOing their credit

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:picard:

I live in a pretty well off part of KC starting to see people getting cards declined in line. Went to the Apple Store yesterday over in the bougie part of KC (Leawood for locals), some old man was playing Pokeman to get a card that worked to buy a damned iPhone Max.

People just saying fukk it, run me the loot. shyt is going to implode and I‘m scared to see what that will look like :francis:

Be safe out there fellas, if you’re blessed enough to build up a nest egg, have a safety net ready

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:picard:

I live in a pretty well off part of KC starting to see people getting cards declined in line. Went to the Apple Store yesterday over in the bougie part of KC (Leawood for locals), some old man was playing Pokeman to get a card that worked to buy a damned iPhone Max.

People just saying fukk it, run me the loot. shyt is going to implode and I‘m scared to see what that will look like :francis:

Be safe out there fellas, if you’re blessed enough to build up a nest egg, have a safety net ready
Can you blame them? Labor market is too tight and employers either wont raise wages or are hiring talent from overseas (namely latin america and India). If you didnt already have a decent career during the 2009 to 2021 timeframe, you might be assed out. So people are YOLOing their credit to keep pace with inflation and the COL. A good way to alleviate this is with dual incomes , living with famuly, or roommates, but American culture frowns upon both (today).