People are calling Out Oprah for her 1987 Clip in Forsyth County GA "Oprah ain't the only nIkka in here"

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Blame rappers. There would be no reason for other races to even say it if it wasn't for rap music.
wrong-trump.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Paul Mooney had the best take on Oprah
"bytch you got money of course I want you to buy me a laptop!"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You mad that people bring this up and then will be wondering why there’s so many generation Z tik tok c00ns.

This is the type of shyt that needs to be passed down generations because you see Oprah is still around up to her shenanigans
Exactly. So many black people want racist or c00n shyt to be left in the past, when we need it to be a constant reminder to people.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
i mean, this is the same decade where smoking crack and sniffing coke of your buddy's dikk was considered normal

why pretend to be outraged? obviously lessons have been learned in the 35 years since then and will still be learned 35 years after

giphy.gif

I’m a 80’s baby and I’ve
never heard of any shyt like this, especially it being normalized :patrice::dame:

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I am 18 years old.
But don't worry as a young black male.
I know exactly who Oprah Winfrey is .

She made the CHATTY PATTY TABLOIDS a norm,, she is the incarnation of the lie.:mjpls:
The Mother of Wendy weirdo Williams, winkows etc.
That bytch was here on tv when the black community was suffering in the 80s and used that suffering as a way to make her business. She defended Weinstein and A LOT OF HOLLYWOOD WEIRDOS.
She spreaded fake informations and used controversies.Many people worldwide followed her foot step.
I HATE HER MAINLY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO MICHAEL JACKSON. :pacspit: SHE DESTROYED HIM AND PUT HIM IN BLAST WHEN HE WAS INNOCENT BUT DID NOT ATTACK PEOPLE WHO WERE REALLY GUILTY.
Now ,his legacy is tarnished forever because of her.
She destroyed THE IMAGE of the blackman IN GENERAL.
And that bytch made black trauma worldwide nothing more than JUST A DETAIL.
Her and Gayle are dangerous.
She hasn't even apologize for the Central Park 5 shyt.

Daps
Why would you intentionally go to a place like this? Reminds me of that fat black dude that befriends KKK members :mjlol:
fukk him.

Dude has all the patience in the universe for Klan members, but when two black kids critiqued him, he called them all kinds of names and insults. Even had black folks defending him. I don't know if it was here or was on BGOL.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Bruh compare this one song to every rap song that had the nword n it. cmon bruh
This isn't a song. This is a Richard Pryor comedy album that came out in 1974 and won a Grammy in 1975.
Winning the Grammy using the word is how the word became fashionable to use in its present context.
Paul Mooney, Richard Pryor's writer even confirms this.
You did no casual research on that post, did you?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
To me there's nothing to be outraged about. Oprah was in the lion's den and the "good Christian white lady" was making a decent but poorly worded point.
Yes anybody with good comprehension skills knew what she said and meant. Just that last part “other than Oprah” came out wrong.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't a song. This is a Richard Pryor comedy album that came out in 1974 and won a Grammy in 1975.
Winning the Grammy using the word is how the word became fashionable to use in its present context.
Paul Mooney, Richard Pryor's writer even confirms this.
You did no casual research on that post, did you?

You clearly missed the point I was making or don't understand the point I was making. I was not talking about why the word became fashionable. I was talking about why other races use the word and it's because of rap songs. That's the only way non black races experience the word in any type of media today. Whether Pryor made the word fashionable or not has nothing to do with the point I was making. Holyshyt try to actually comprehend shyt.