Daps
GOAT :wow:

penelopee-cruz-3.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I'm fed up.

Time for you to get a girlfriend @stomachlines

You cannot go into the 2020s posting threads about women you will never meet ever!! :damn:

I will personally help you find a girlfriend before the year is over. What city are you in?

nothing wrong with a little dreaming and a gatsby plan, stomach you good. lily-rose depp you sleeping huh lol.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
nothing wrong with a little dreaming and a gatsby plan, stomach you good. lily-rose depp you sleeping huh lol.
I asked Stomach when was the last time he had sex and he said 2015 b :damn: I can't sit here and see breh go out like this. It's gonna be 2035 and he will be on some random forum posting :flabbynsick: pics of celeb women who were hot in the 2000s. We gotta help breh while we still can.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I asked Stomach when was the last time he had sex and he said 2015 b :damn: I can't sit here and see breh go out like this. It's gonna be 2035 and he will be on some random forum posting :flabbynsick: pics of celeb women who were hot in the 2000s. We gotta help breh while we still can.

deep but i respect that it must not be an asexual thing, he doesnt value the ordinary everyday girl his smart shes fcking way too much doing nothing. these women have allure they have accomplishments more desirable and i once went 3 years without sex in my 20s on the same shyt.

just daydreaming at night of all kind of hot celeb chicks, its a good tactic. but you're right its not that healthy lol.