Graphic cards heist
full

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
It's hard out here for my pc brothers tryna upgrade . :mjcry: Some turned lame and copped a clownsole out of desperation. Stay strong brothers there's a gpu waiting for each one of u at msrp

If micro$oft brings steam to xbox it's over :sadcam:

I'm gonna cop :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that's why @Master Teacher hasn't been posting of late :ehh:

These are the AIB companies pretending like they got robbed so they can sell the GPU for scalped prices through shell companies

MSI got caught doing this last year after it was reported a truck carrying like 300 3090s was robbed.'

Then somebody caught a shell company theirs with a ebay page selling the GPUs at scalped prices

The best thing to do is wait for the best buy drops and stand in line

you can't get any of these GPUs for MSRP even on retail websites because they raised the prices across the board

the ASUS 3080 TUF was 740 at launch it's not like 1100, and this is the retail price, unless you buy it from best buy you not getting the real msrp for none of these shyts

you got dumb ass people paying 1400 for a 3080 from scalpers and don't realize they are rising the prices of the GPU because the companies know they will pay this much for them, when the whole point of the 3080 was it was 700 dollars with a better double the performance of the 2080ti which was a 1200 dollar graphics card last gen