PC heads, where y all neggas buy games for cheap ?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Amazon has good deals a lot of the time. Go to greenman gaming as well. You can also check out some cd keys sites. My favorite and the most legit IMO is cdkeyshere.com. I got Arkham Origins from there on release date for bout 16 bucks :whew:

Check out gamefly's site for PC games. They have EXCELLENT deals all the time as well. Not just for PC games, they sell used games for cheap for all systems. And check out the humble bundle store as well.

Just wait till you experience your first Steam Sale, breh, you won't know what to fukkin do :ahh:

And the majority of games that are on consoles also seem to support 360 controllers in my experience. If not, like for the Mass Effect games, look up and install xpadder.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Amazon has good deals a lot of the time. Go to greenman gaming as well. You can also check out some cd keys sites. My favorite and the most legit IMO is cdkeyshere.com. I got Arkham Origins from there on release date for bout 16 bucks :whew:

Check out gamefly's site for PC games. They have EXCELLENT deals all the time as well. Not just for PC games, they sell used games for cheap for all systems. And check out the humble bundle store as well.

Just wait till you experience your first Steam Sale, breh, you won't know what to fukkin do :ahh:

And the majority of games that are on consoles also seem to support 360 controllers in my experience. If not, like for the Mass Effect games, look up and install xpadder.

used that site and they have good prices imo

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/

I save your site too

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
use that keyboard and mouse bruh.,,aiming with a mouse is way way better than aiming with a controller...

not all games are about aiming though. plus controllers have analog movement. trying to play a driving game with WASD sucks