PC Brehs I need help!! All recommendations welcome

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I haven't had a decent computer in 3 years, when I broke my laptop in 2016 I didnt get a real replacement until now, scust.

Im two years behind on everything

What media player should I use?
Anti virus? I used to fukk with Comodo heavy
What about drivers? Where are you getting
Customizations?

Anything you can can think of Im VERYbehind on it, I never really even used Windows 10 before :snoop:

Hilariously enough everytime I get a laptop its specs are always one Gen below the current gen, I installed steam and it laughed at my video card and cpu, Im good with that though, Im only going to casual game on PC

my specs
AMD Radeon (TM) R6 Graphics
AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
Speed: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 15 GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
AMD High Definition Audio Device
1 TB HD

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Media players are just whatever now, in my opinion because we all use so many streaming services. I used WMP if I need to play something on the hard drive. Windows Defender is built in and enough protection for some but I'd throw AVG Free on there as a backup. Drivers should install themselves or use the disk that came with the computer. Windows 10 has some many customization features built in that you shouldn't need anything 3rd party.

From your specs, you may not be able to game much but you're good, breh. Your processor is a little under par but if you aint doing shyt but web surfing, editing documents, watching videos, playing music, then you're perfectly fine. You aint missing out on shyt even if you are a generation behind. I have a computer that I built 7 years ago that will shyt on most people's PCs so don't feel like you're missing something by not buying the latest and greatest.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
VLC is the best
Malwarebytes

For the drivers go to AMD support website or stick with Windows 10 compatible drivers

Negging on the spot if you use third party software to get drivers

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Malware Bytes Premium is the shyt. Much better than norton and mcafee. Cheaper too

Music media player = MediaMonkey
Video media player = VLC

Drivers: shyt’s so easy now, you don’t even have to download a separate program for that anymore.

And, how the fukk you have 15gb of ram?:dahell:
:troll:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I use VLC for videos...

Spotify for streaming music and iTUNES for actual music files.

I use Bitdefender/malwarebytes premium on both.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Windows Defender + Malwarebytes free

VLC and Kodi

Foobar or AIMP

Drivers are handled for you.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I appreciate the help yall nikkas got my system right, daps and reps to everybody

I just found out that meet minimum system requirements to play Cuphead so RIP Me