PayPal accidentally makes man a QUADRILLIONAIRE!!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
PayPal accidentally makes man a QUADRILLIONAIRE after transferring $92,233,720,368,547,800 into his account | Mail Online

slimer.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would've felt just like Vince McMahon in that one gif. Jesus though, that must be quite the shock to the heart.

Paying down the us debt would be great though.

Edit: Did anyone with an account check it after reading?

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
One of the comments said "I would of transferred 10 billion and never being seen again"

I would of done the same thing too..

You know the feds would've went through hell & high water to get that shyt back :stopitslime:

Ain't no escapin' from the government my nikka :comeon:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You know the feds would've went through hell & high water to get that shyt back :stopitslime:

Ain't no escapin' from the government my nikka :comeon:

I mean you prob could but your life prob would suck .like getting plastic surgery and you couldn't spend too much money to seem obvious like throwing extravagant parties..you'd be all over international news so you would have to hide from public..the only way is to buy an island or live in seclusion in Siberia or somewhere and never be seen by the public..

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I mean you prob could but your life prob would suck .like getting plastic surgery and you couldn't spend too much money to seem obvious like throwing extravagant parties..you'd be all over international news so you would have to hide from public..the only way is to buy an island or live in seclusion in Siberia or somewhere and never be seen by the public..

Sounds like a win to me. No bum ass family members begging for money :win:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps

Exactly, which to me isn't worth it at all. :ld:

Why have all that money if you can't enjoy the shyt how you want. nikka wouldn't even be able to pop bottles wit his money or anything. :to: