• Depends

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When it comes to simple things do you like to ask a friend or pay someone to do it? Was having a discussion about why I don’t ask a friend to take me to the airport. I was like so when you ask me I don’t feel obligated :mjlol:
I feel like most people expect you to return the favor. I rather just pay a stranger and it’s over.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You have to define the terms.

when people ask to "borrow" $$$ from me I always ask like 3 times....is this a LOAN....or do you NEED it?

Cause ima handle the situations different based off the answer.

I got fam right now who I was supposed to link with last weekend who ducked out cause I "loaned" some bread. I already planned and not seeing my $$$ ever again. but thats fam. now he's on the clock.

I even hit him with the text the day before "you good your phone aint broke right?" :russ:

rides to the airport and helping move I'll only do for people struggling. if you got bread fukk no. u better pay for those BS services.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You have to define the terms.

when people ask to "borrow" $$$ from me I always ask like 3 times....is this a LOAN....or do you NEED it?

Cause ima handle the situations different based off the answer.

I got fam right now who I was supposed to link with last weekend who ducked out cause I "loaned" some bread. I already planned and not seeing my $$$ ever again. but thats fam. now he's on the clock.

I even hit him with the text the day before "you good your phone aint broke right?" :russ:

rides to the airport and helping move I'll only do for people struggling. if you got bread fukk no. u better pay for those BS services.
So what if they need it :patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
When it comes to simple things do you like to ask a friend or pay someone to do it? Was having a discussion about why I don’t ask a friend to take me to the airport. I was like so when you ask me I don’t feel obligated :mjlol:
I feel like most people expect you to return the favor. I rather just pay a stranger and it’s over.
Why not pay your friend and kill two birds you cheap freeloading motherfukker