PAWGset c00n goes on Kendra G. Says he divorced his white wife cause she called him the n word with the hard "er" in front of the kids. Get in here!

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Magic-Smiley.png

#PAWGset with the rare L ..

:usure:

Daps
U gotta @ members of Pawgset and members of the militant gang

If u want plat
U need engagement

Dm me if you want consultation

Fred

I ain't @ nobody, they see this thread. White people show us everyday for 400 years straight how they feel about us and these idiots think it's cool to go marry or have sex with one. It's a sickness.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have no issues with black people dating outside their race, its not a concern what consenting adults choose to partake in, however as long as you uphold your self respect and dignity and do not insult or denigrate your race i have no issue

Daps
I have no issues with black people dating outside their race, its not a concern what consenting adults choose to partake in, however as long as you uphold your self respect and dignity and do not insult or denigrate your race i have no issue

State your stats when making comments like this cause some of yall is white or you barely black cause your mama was white and your daddy was a c00n.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
All this shows, is that this pawger have integrity.

Some of you brothers are stuck in relationships with women(of any race), who call you every name under the sun and abuse you, and just “thug it out”. :hubie:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I ain't @ nobody, they see this thread. White people show us everyday for 400 years straight how they feel about us and these idiots think it's cool to go marry or have sex with one. It's a sickness.

A lot of them Dudes only "Real" interaction with White Women is through P0RN.

White Women(As a Group) on top of being Racist as FUKK , have some of the WORST Hygiene.
And many are entitled due to society putting them on a pedestal.

The worst is when some of these Dudes act like they are "Winning" cause a White Chick, is with a Breh.
Living vicariously, it reeks of LOW RACIAL SELF ESTEEM

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Look if you get with a cac you've got to expect that this is an eventuality once she gets mad enough:skip:

They were together 15 years you know she was holding on to those nuclear launch codes just waiting for the moment to strike.