PAWG foot fetish c00n on IG embarassing Black men everywhere

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Any man simping on social media is hurting other men don’t let it trigger you just because she’s white that shyt corny regardless
I've heard this term often, but it's use in different ways. What is a simp?

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
For this being weird af. He does show how easily approachable a lot of women are.

So you're telling me.....This dude goes through all of these conversation hoops to kiss on some funky, moist feet coming out of shoes these chicks probably have never cleaned.....:francis: scumbag material

Black chick is nice though.:ehh:

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude got flagged at UCLA apparently. Women are best about getting the 20/20 hindsight clarity, so it's only a matter of time before he gets nabbed for this.

Also, The fact that he uses mental health as manipulation tactic is cringy as fukk.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
This dude got flagged at UCLA apparently. Women are best about getting the 20/20 hindsight clarity, so it's only a matter of time before he gets nabbed for this.

Also, The fact that he uses mental health as manipulation tactic is cringy as fukk.
What do you mean that he got flagged?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I've watched a few of his videos. And for the most part he shows women who say yes and no.

And is courteous enough to women who say no to leave them be once they say that.

I mean his a kinky guy but if a female wants to let him play with her feet what's the problem?