PAWG foot fetish c00n on IG embarassing Black men everywhere

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL That is a wild story. Do you think she goes up to random men on the street and asks about their feet? That's the the level I was referring to.

My ex called me and told me some weirdo at the grocery store asked her for her number and if they could get together at times so he could take pictures of her feet. :mjtf:

I've never encountered or heard of a woman be THAT uncomfortably weird.
I doubt she'd cold approach over some feet. But if they're already out she wouldn't hesitate to touch them.

I've had a footjob from another broad too. I was standing at the bottom of the bed taking my shirt off and she started rubbing my dikk through my shorts and she was like "let me get you off". She was a freak. She was like " I've always wanted a guy to nut on my feet."

I think more women are into their feet then they let on. I've never ever heard a woman turn down a foot rub. I've been asked out the blue to rub a girls feet. I was chillin with one broad on my couch, she asked me to rub her feet so I did. Rubbed them bare then grabbed the lotion off the table and used it. After that she gave me some of the most fire head ever. It wasn't even sloppy top. It was like sensual a sensual throat fukk.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Hes not 100% though thats the point. The mental health thing is all a ruse to make things more palatable. This is purely fetish content and if he was honest about it then it wouldn't be an issue.
I believe he tells them the channel he has, where they can look it up, and sometimes even shows it to em