PAWG foot fetish c00n on IG embarassing Black men everywhere

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:I give dude the benefit of the doubt, because he actually put up the videos where he fails to get the jawns out of their shoes. While dude is a wild weirdo, there is a method to his madness. I think dude needs to keep it trucking outside of the campus because the block is hot:whoa:.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched a few of his videos. And for the most part he shows women who say yes and no.

And is courteous enough to women who say no to leave them be once they say that.

I mean his a kinky guy but if a female wants to let him play with her feet what's the problem?

He's just a clever creep.

It wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't trying to manipulate folks using mental health bs like its for good cause when hes uploading the photos and videos on the net and monetizing them lol. Just be honest about it.

There is another Black guy who does foot videos like this but hes more up front with his intentions so its not as creepy.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Has anyone been able to figure out why it seems women aren't fukking weird like this?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone been able to figure out why it seems women aren't fukking weird like this?

Women are weird about it too.

I've actually met a girl who is into men's feet.

We are the same age but we were 17 at the time. My boy was feelin this girl, we all hung out a couple times. One day he's like meet me over there. So we are chillin on her stoop, patio. I'm dribbling the basketball we are just talking. I go to sit down and I pick up her foot by her sole and toes and moved her foot so I could sit down. And she said "You aren't afraid of feet?" I said "No :yeshrug:" she's like "Most people don't like feet and won't touch them." I was like "I don't give a shyt about other people." Then she was like "Let me see your feet!" "No. I'm not taking my shoes and socks off :stopitslime:". I didn't know this was a fetish at the time.

Fast forward like two weeks later. We are all at the pool, I'm laying back on one of the chairs after swimming, she comes over and starts rubbing my feet. Like full on non consensual massage. From heel to toe. I say " What the fukk are you doing?" Cause I'm irked that she just starts rubbing on me out the blue, and cause she's rubbing my feet which is a little odd, who goes around rubbing feet like that? You might rub someone's shoulders if your flirting, and at the pool catch them laying on their stomach and rub their back, but feet? Then my boy is/was hypersensitive cause he was always like "Everytime I get a girl or bring one around y'all always take her!" And it was never like that, I mean those girls were choosin, we never chased them like that.

Anyway she stopped after like 20 seconds after I called her out loudly.

Now like 8 years later I'm at a bar with a few boys and she's there drinking with some girls and some other guys and they were talking about being a freak or freaky things or some shyt and a guy was like "Youre just nasty you be licking men's feet and shyt!" And she wasn't shy about it she said "Hell yeah!!!" Or some shyt like that.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He has a red flag on him. Basically he was reported to the University so now people are on the lookout.

Here's a reddit page warning women on campus about him:

So basically they are offended over nothing. They are offended over the people who watch his content.

A white bytch definitely posted this. Breh is doing nothing wrong and is 100% with these women, has consent for everything he does including filming

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically they are offended over nothing. They are offended over the people who watch his content.

A white bytch definitely posted this. Breh is doing nothing wrong and is 100% with these women, has consent for everything he does including filming

Hes not 100% though thats the point. The mental health thing is all a ruse to make things more palatable. This is purely fetish content and if he was honest about it then it wouldn't be an issue.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Hes not 100% though thats the point. The mental health thing is all a ruse to make things more palatable. This is purely fetish content and if he was honest about it then it wouldn't be an issue.
I dunno. He seems to put a bit of effort into articulating his theories and methods. I don't think it's BS to him.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He's just a clever creep.

It wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't trying to manipulate folks using mental health bs like its for good cause when hes uploading the photos and videos on the net and monetizing them lol. Just be honest about it.

There is another Black guy who does foot videos like this but hes more up front with his intentions so its not as creepy.

You talking about Zole?:

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Women are weird about it too.

I've actually met a girl who is into men's feet.

LOL That is a wild story. Do you think she goes up to random men on the street and asks about their feet? That's the the level I was referring to.

My ex called me and told me some weirdo at the grocery store asked her for her number and if they could get together at times so he could take pictures of her feet. :mjtf:

I've never encountered or heard of a woman be THAT uncomfortably weird.