PAWG advice, for the c00n in me :mjpls:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Long story short, yes I love Black women. All past relationships have been with Black women.

Spent most of my life not only -"not attracted"- to the pink meat, but even downright repulsed by it.

But I can clearly remember when the older brothas used to just chuckle at my "strawng Black man Black power I hate the white she-devil" sentiments, and they would advise me that if I'm lucky enough I'll have a lot of sex in my life and, as a result, will have my taste in women open up to types women that I never thought I could possibly be attracted to(ie: wht women).

And just as they warned- I've matured over the years, had/am having a lot of sex, and as a result have been seriously craving some white meat. Purely physical cravings, nothing mental or 'standards' driven.
As many women as I've been with, and as much sex as I've had, it's been all Black women.
I have mastered them, sexually.
There isn't a shade of Black woman nor body type that I haven't had. (from albino to blurple, thick, petite, athletic, and all points in between).
I've had them all.
But with all my sexual prowess and "achievements" or whatever, with all these multitudes of women I've been with, I have only had sex with one non-Black female (Puerto rican).

The craving and curiosity is at an all time high, at this point.
I crave PAAGs too, but I've always craved them.
This white shyt though? This some new shyt :to:

And I do not know how to win at it.

Every time I finally get brave enough to approach an attractive white chick it goes horribly and awkwardly wrong, on some wtf is your Black ass thinking trying to talk to me type shyt. Or they seem spooked out of their wits.
Or I always make this mistake:
PAWG strikes up random, meaningless small talk with me out of nowhere.
I stumble and bumble throughout the entire conversation, confused as to whether she's trying to holla at/attracted to me or if she's just being white, until I finally say fukk it she's trying to holla and began to make my normal passive aggressive advances. To which I get this :whoa: :dahell: and the conversation ends just as quickly as it began.

How do you know when a white chick is trying to 'holla' vs just 'being white'? :lupe:

And I'm not talking about the obvious shyt that those white chicks who lovee Black guys do.
They disgust me, no matter what they look like. I don't want one of those.
Those types always give me the impression that they'd fukk any male Black two-legged being that wanted to. I've gotten this impression from having been around so many brothas and their white gfs, and their white gfs be all over me right in front of the dude. They're so disgusting. I don't care what they look like. I don't want one of them.

I want a white, white girl. One that has maybe always been attracted to/curious about Black men but has yet to cross that line. One of those starbucks valley girl types with them sexy white girl calfs ugghh :noah:

I see nerdy Black guys with them all the time, never hood type dudes, and I can definitely pull off the nerdy Black guy vibe :troll:

I just, for some reason, cannot seem to rope one of these PAWGs. :wow:

How are yall doing it?:feedme:
Where are yall meeting them? :feedme:
What do you say to them? :feedme:

I've done the whole tried and true 'be myself and be confident'(once I make the decision to holla) approach.
Gets me nowhere :comeon:

And there are not many more awkward moments in life than having your advances politely and embarrassingly declined by a PAWG who isn't into Black guys.:sadbron:

The visible discomfort in their nervous smiles as they're backing away from me is just :damn:

I give up on trying to figure it out on my own.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
did-not-read-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2346.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Long story short, yes I love Black women. All past relationships have been with Black women.

Spent most of my life not only -"not attracted"- to the pink meat, but even downright repulsed by it.

But I can clearly remember when the older brothas used to just chuckle at my "strawng Black man Black power I hate the white she-devil" sentiments, and they would advise me that if I'm lucky enough I'll have a lot of sex in my life and, as a result, will have my taste in women open up to types women that I never thought I could possibly be attracted to(ie: wht women).

And just as they warned- I've matured over the years, had/am having a lot of sex, and as a result have been seriously craving some white meat. Purely physical cravings, nothing mental or 'standards' driven.
As many women as I've been with, and as much sex as I've had, it's been all Black women.
There isn't a shade of Black woman nor body type that I haven't had. (from albino to blurple, thick, petite, athletic, and all points in between).
I've had them all.
But with all my sexual prowess and "achievements" or whatever, with all these multitudes of women I've been with, I have only had sex with one non-Black female (Puerto rican).

Every time I finally get brave enough to approach an attractive white chick it goes horribly and awkwardly wrong, on some wtf is your Black ass thinking trying to talk to me type shyt. Or they seem spooked out of their wits.
I stumble and bumble throughout the entire conversation, confused as to whether she's trying to holla at/attracted to me or if she's just being white, until I finally say fukk it she's trying to holla and began to make my normal passive aggressive advances. To which I get this :whoa: :dahell: and the conversation ends just as quickly as it began.

How do you know when a white chick is trying to 'holla' vs just 'being white'? :lupe:

And I'm not talking about the obvious shyt that those white chicks who lovee Black guys do.
Those types always give me the impression that they'd fukk any male Black two-legged being that wanted to. I've gotten this impression from having been around so many brothas and their white gfs, and their white gfs be all over me right in front of the dude. They're so disgusting. I don't care what they look like. I don't want one of them.

I want a white, white girl. One that has maybe always been attracted to/curious about Black men but has yet to cross that line. One of those starbucks valley girl types with them sexy white girl calfs ugghh :noah:

I see nerdy Black guys with them all the time, never hood type dudes, and I can definitely pull off the nerdy Black guy vibe :troll:

I've done the whole tried and true 'be myself and be confident'(once I make the decision to holla) approach.

And there are not many more awkward moments in life than having your advances politely and embarrassingly declined by a PAWG who isn't into Black guys.:sadbron:

The visible discomfort in their nervous smiles as they're backing away from me is just :damn:

Next time you say long story short, actually make the story short.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
They're just whores dude. They aren't special or precious in any way.

Go over to a white whores house for once and you'll realize that. Preferably a younger one that lives alone or with one or two other white girls. Garbage cans without garbage bags in them, filled to the brim. fukking tampax wrappers and shyt on the bathroom floor. Food in the fridge just left on the plate not even covered with aluminum foil. Dirty bowls and cups and shyt just sitting on tables. Many don't seem to own a vacuum cleaner. I could go on and on and on.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village

I've had them all.

Don't be ashamed to want to/and or fukk white women. That just makes you a warm-blooded male. your dikk is meant to piss in/at and spit sperm in/at females of any race. we're all human aren't we?

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've had them all.

The "white white" women you speak of aren't typically into black men unless you have an promising career, athelete, or a musician in my experience.