Paula Patton needs a Razzie for her acting in 2 Guns

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just saw the movie last night.

Movie was dope but....

GOTDAMN she was terrible. Who the fukk did she beat out for the role. She must have gotten skull fukked by the casting director or something...

Every time she says "Bobby...." in that trannyish voice, I'm just wanted to shake my damn head...

I don't think I've seen some one that bad in a film of that caliber in a minute.

Wasn't she decent to good in Idlewild? or am I bugging.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just saw the movie last night.

Movie was dope but....

GOTDAMN she was terrible. Who the fukk did she beat out for the role. She must have gotten skull fukked by the casting director or something...

Every time she says "Bobby...." in that trannyish voice, I'm just wanted to shake my damn head...

I don't think I've seen some one that bad in a film of that caliber in a minute.

Wasn't she decent to good in Idlewild? or am I bugging.
what I didn't understand was why she was squinting so much when she was indoors and it was pitch black outside. How manly did her body look sat on the couch before adama put the slug to her dome. As for the film found it to be much more enjoyable on amazon than it was on the big screen. Ending was a bit :patrice: tho, movie had so much going for it but when Marky Mark rides in to the meet :camby:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man the movie 2 guns could have been decent since they had good actors in the lead roles, but damn, they fukked it up with all the mistaken stupid plot twist. shyt was retarded.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I've seen titties before nikka. I would have been more impressed if she could act.
You sound hurt breh. It's just a movie. You're acting like she has oscar worthy roles under her belt. FOH. I can name 10 females with worst roles this year that deserve a razzie. Camron Diaz in Sextape would be my first pick.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You sound hurt breh. It's just a movie. You're acting like she has oscar worthy roles under her belt. FOH. I can name 10 females with worst roles this year that deserve a razzie. Camron Diaz in Sextape would be my first pick.

I sound hurt breh? LOL, you talking bout her t*ts and I'm talking about a movie. She stunk in the fukking movie. PERIOD.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I sound hurt breh? LOL, you talking bout her t*ts and I'm talking about a movie. She stunk in the fukking movie. PERIOD.
:stopitslime:She was in it for a whole 5 mins in total. You sound butt hurt. Like you were expecting her to put on some great acting skills for such a minor role. FOH. You reaching breh. And when has her acting ever been great to begin with?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:stopitslime:She was in it for a whole 5 mins in total. You sound butt hurt. Like you were expecting her to put on some great acting skills for such a minor role. FOH. You reaching breh.

nikka you came in MY THREAD, I ain't come in yours, quit telling me how I should fukking feel about something, just cause you don't give a shyt. You finna get that ignore button.