Paula Patton/Megan Good/Vanity....who's the WOAT "get a pass cuz they fine" blacktress?

Who is the worst fine black actress?

• Paula Patton

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Megan Good

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Vanity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Vanity was actually decent in Last Dragon, but we know she wouldn't have gotten that and other roles if she wasn't top five dead or alive

Paula P with the same confused and strained look on her face every line she delivers :mjlol:

Megan Good with so many film and tv bombs because her looks don't outweigh the awful acting

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
meagan good doesn't even look all that to me. i'm surprised her career lasted as long as it did since i don't think her looks are enough to look past the bad acting.

paula is bad af but is also a bad actress so i'll vote her.

very surprising how some ppl with awful acting skills don't even look good or have no strong physical features/characteristics, yet can keep getting jobs:hhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Paula Patton and Meagan Good have carved out full blown careers as actresses without an ounce of acting talent between them but I don't think it's fair to have Vanity on this list. She was barely an actress and only had 2 movies (Last Dragon and Action Jackson) that anyone cared about and the rest of her resume is Cinemax movies or one-off guest spots on mostly bad syndicated TV shows. Plus she dead...have some respect for the deceased, man.

I'd replace Vanity with Jessica Alba.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Paula Patton and Meagan Good have carved out full blown careers as actresses without an ounce of acting talent between them but I don't think it's fair to have Vanity on this list. She was barely an actress and only had 2 movies (Last Dragon and Action Jackson) that anyone cared about and the rest of her resume is Cinemax movies or one-off guest spots on mostly bad syndicated TV shows. Plus she dead...have some respect for the deceased, man.

I'd replace Vanity with Jessica Alba.
Jessica Alba ain't black bruh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
megan good as far as chances and roles. Especially a woman that doesnt do nude scenes. Paula at least gets naked and so did vanity. Meg must have a lil dirt on someone or something cuz her longevity is wild for someone with a non nude clause