Paul Whelan isn't that innocent, is he? - court-martialed in 2008 for attempted larceny, false statements, dereliction of duty, and other offenses 😳

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Coming after his past to make the Griner release seem more favorable is in poor taste

Anyone with a reasonable mind would think hes a spy with that history and amount of passports though. I didnt even know having 4 was possible
excuse me? :gucci:

Plus, I mean him having a bad record makes him a good spy. They're known for washing people's backgrounds like that.

Regardless, he's not a literal Boy Scout here

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
excuse me? :gucci:

Plus, I mean him having a bad record makes him a good spy. They're known for washing people's backgrounds like that.

Regardless, he's not a literal Boy Scout here

No literal boy scouts or girl scouts are in prison regardless

It's not a coincidence that all of this floods out the day people were chirping about him being left behind

It's not necessary to do. Stand on the merits of getting Griner out and let the russians do the smearing of american citizens abroad

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No literal boy scouts or girl scouts are in prison regardless

It's not a coincidence that all of this floods out the day people were chirping about him being left behind

It's not necessary to do. Stand on the merits of getting Griner out and let the russians do the smearing of american citizens abroad
Cac alert