Paternity tests are banned in France. Germany too (maybe).

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gqOQJ9Q4STQhxRm0hOlLTXDWEC0g

http://www.ibdna.com/regions/UK/EN/?page=paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france

http://www.ibdna.com/regions/UK/EN/?page=paternityTestingEndsCase

DNA has become big business in Spain, where private companies are cashing in on legal restrictions across the border and offering paternity tests to suspicious French fathers.
Labgenetics is one such company. Set up in a Madrid suburb in 2003, it does almost 30 percent of its business with French customers.

"In France, the law bans a father from seeking a paternity test without a judge's authorization," said the firm's technical director, Jorge Puente.
:stopitslime::aicmon:

If those samples were found in the post by officials on their way to foreign laboratories, the French men who sent them could theoretically face a year in prison and a 15,000 Euro fine. This year the ban was challenged but the French Government decided to uphold and maintain the anti-paternity testing law.
:demonic:

In 2003, Ragnar Johansson's 55-year battle finally came to an end thanks to paternity testing. The dispute began in 1948 in Sweden, when the man, now in his eighties, said he wasn't the father of the girl said to be his daughter. His claim was dismissed and the court ordered him to pay child maintenance to the girl's mother. It may have been 55 years on, but the initial ruling did not have the benefit of paternity testing available - it wasn't invented until the 1980s.

Dude was fighting child support for 55 fukking years!:why::scusthov::wtf:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Why would they ban paternity tests? Am I missing something?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
them nikkas loss.....
2ex0lsg.jpg

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Why would they ban paternity tests? Am I missing something?

According to wiki

Any paternity testing without a court order is banned, due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society rather than biology.

:dwillhuh: :dahell: :wtf: :why:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Thats some bullshyt....now i can't even pull my dikk out in any of them countries. Guess i'll have to stick with my American hoes. :noah: USA USA USA!!!

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Real Psychologists need to step up and challenge these clowns.............

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Europe is on that other level with this stuff. In England, a man believed he was a "duped dad," decided to see if his children were his own and found out only 1 out of 3-4 were his. And in the end, he still didn't get custody of the kids (including his biological child), was forced to pay children support for all the children (including the kids who were clearly not his) and he was shut out of all their lives. I thought it could not possibly get worse than that. But this French story is worse. While the English man was done wrong, he at least found the truth. In France, he might not ever find out the truth and live a lie until the end. Yikes.