Reppin
NYC
Should Be A Good Call If They Don’t Totally Strip Him Of His Personality

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Obvious move meant to introduce him to the main roster. A couple months from now he’ll say something on commentary or backstage to piss someone off and they’ll start scrappin leading to his first match on SD or PPV. Then he’ll just transition into a performer instead of analyst.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Pat's a money making machine :whew: I think this means he's out of Saturday WWE PLEs during the college football season though (more Corey Graves on those shows :mjcry:) and maybe missing a few Smackdowns here and there.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Pat's a money making machine :whew: I think this means he's out of Saturday WWE PLEs during the college football season though (more Corey Graves on those shows :mjcry:) and maybe missing a few Smackdowns here and there.

I'd switch the announce teams around and move him to Raw to make sure it didn't interfere with all of his other stuff...because him and Cole are the best team going today....

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I'd switch the announce teams around and move him to Raw to make sure it didn't interfere with all of his other stuff...because him and Cole are the best team going today....
The only issues I’d see he’d have with that are if he wants to do an extra hour and that his podcast is based in Indianapolis (I think). Does he want to do the Monday podcast, fly to Raw, then fly back to Indy for the Tuesday podcast.