Passing A Broad Out B4 U Nut Unappreciation

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
im literally sitting here on my couch while this bytch is on my bed snoring

had that broad screaming, waking up my neighboors one minute, pull out, think we changing positions, next thing i knew she's tryna sleep... :skip:

selfish ass broad

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: can't say that ever happened to me. Just keep fukkin, if she act up then kick her out on spot

Daps
breh, I just had the opposite happen like 2 hours ago. :to: My boy introduced me to one of his friends. I brought ol girl home, we get too it...... i'm :dead:. I wake up homegirl is GONE, my cousin said she left madder than a bytch. :russ: oh well.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
breh, I just had the opposite happen like 2 hours ago. :to: My boy introduced me to one of his friends. I brought ol girl home, we get too it...... i'm :dead:. I wake up homegirl is GONE, my cousin said she left madder than a bytch. :russ: oh well.

:lolbron::deadrose::dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
IF WE AT MY PLACE AND SHE SLEEP AND I STILL WANNA fukk HER IM GONNA JUST PUT MY dikk IN REGARDLESS IF SHE IS SLEEPING AND fukk HER :laff:

SHE GONNA BE :mad:
But after a few strokes she gonna be :ohmy::hug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Breh u should have built some credit first nikka. :russ:

from now on you gone be that nikka :scusthov: to her and all her homegirls.

:laugh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Its like a new epidemic really. Chics are straight passing out once they nut, and they are starting to nut before I do. :sadcam:

A

A Friend of The People

love when this happens when I'm at a chicks place

Thats normally the time I raid her fridge, take a long shyt in her toilet...and smoke any left over kush solo dolo while watching Sportscenter on her TV :youngsabo:

Then wake her up to the dikk before sunrise :ahh: