@PartyHeat Finally Comes Out As A White Feminist!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Here's what she wrote in a thread recently,

"The point that is being made is valid. Men think its cute and fun to play with a woman's feelings and sell her dreams, and then laugh about it with their friends. Its cruel, unnecessary, and to be real pretty homoerotic that these dudes care more about impressing their male friends than any female. I hate that, I'll just say, 'certain cultures of guys' have almost tried to normalize this type of behavior to the point that they try to make it seem as if something is wrong with other people for not accepting this as a normal fact of life. Being a piece of shyt and lying to someone so you can use them is not normal behavior, it is sociopathic. Its immoral and you should be judged for it and hopefully get back what you've done 10x worse because you did what you did knowing how you were hurting the other person".

"However, to say that she was raped if she was not is entirely WRONG and should never ever ever happen. I cannot condone that whatsoever. If he treated her poorly, she should get back at him in some other way, but rape is too serious of an issue to play with like that. A woman accusing a man of rape when it was not the case could delude idiots in society who already think everything is a woman's fault one way or the other (basically men like a lot of those that post on the coli) even further and that would only spur more victim blaming of rape victims".

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm ALSO too cool to read even though I spend all day on a Message Board or browsing internet articles
3127ng7.jpg