Parts unknown

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
any of you brehs watch the show Anthony Bourdain parts unknown? :manny: I’m not a c00n but if you’re into traveling, he goes into cities and explore The food/restaurant/nightlife scene...I lived in philly for 6 months and didn’t know about the Italian market until I watched his show :skip: and the shyt was 10 minutes away from me...I just watched his episode on the Bronx :gladbron: now I know where to visit on my next NY trip...btw ima be with my wife up there, any of you coli nikkas wanna see her gonna have to catch the fade from me :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I used to watch it, but the eps I watched he was going to remote foreign countries Iraq, Columbia, Turkey, etc.
Cool show, but what's weird is I kinda don't like A. Bourdain. But at the same time he's the right man for this show.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I used to watch it, but the eps I watched he was going to remote foreign countries Iraq, Columbia, Turkey, etc.
Cool show, but what's weird is I kinda don't like A. Bourdain. But at the same time he's the right man for this show.
I’m about to finally put some stamps in my passport this year :lolbron: he visited a few spots in Jamaica that I personally wrote down to visit when I go over there in the summer...