Paralyzed man wakes up to find his dog eating his testicle

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-eats-paralyzed-man-testicle-article-1.1413467

:heh: but more like :scusthov:

A paralyzed man from Arkansas woke up to find his dog eating one of his testicles.

The 39-year-old, who has no feeling from the waist down and sleeps in the nude, opened his eyes on Monday morning to see his fluffy pet pooch between his legs.

RELATED: REPORTER DRAWS PENIS ON AIR

With blood on its muzzle and front paws, he noticed the pup was chowing down on something chewy.

Moments later, and to his horror, he realized the dog was in fact eating his own ball.

RELATED: COLOMBIAN POET WANTS TO SELL TESTICLES TO EUROPEAN TOUR

He called paramedics to his Trumann home and he was rushed him to hospital, where he is now recovering.

KAIT8 reports the dog was a stray that he had taken in just three weeks earlier.

RELATED: MAN WITH STOMACH PAIN DISCOVERS HE’S A WOMAN

Cops took the dog to a local vet, who put down. The dog's head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
So how dirty were his testicles that the dog felt the need to lick then taste then EAT it??!!

Oddly enough I wondered the same thing :ld:. If he's paralyzed and laying in bed naked all day I doubt he showering. Factor in some summer heat and you end up with that duck butter scrotum cheese smell on your nuts. Hell if anything the dog prolly thought he was snacking on cheese balls :manny:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Imagine how traumatizing that must have been. Wake up to your dog eating you. :merchant: