Panama City Beach August 1st

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Fellow coli members, would you recommend going at this date...I know It aint spring break or nothin, but they should have some hoes there right?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I just got back yesterday. I was there from July 19th. There was a baseball tournament or something going on and it was Pawg's everywhere. I don't know if they'll still be there when you go August 1st but it was some women out there.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I think that's a good date. I used to go to FAM in Tallahassee and before my freshman year I went down there for orientation and I hit my cousin up because he also went there. He told me he was in Panama City. That dude had mad chicks too (football player) so if it got his interest then I assume it would get most dude's interest as well.

Only thing is I can't remember if it was August or July. :sadcam:

I'm sure you'll see some pawgs up there though. I went there one time for a spring break weekend and maaannnnn... :ohlawd:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
I just got back yesterday. I was there from July 19th. There was a baseball tournament or something going on and it was Pawg's everywhere. I don't know if they'll still be there when you go August 1st but it was some women out there.

Ok wheres the place to be, where should I go on the beach to see the most hoes etc...give a fellow man the lowdown on what goes down.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Ok wheres the place to be, where should I go on the beach to see the most hoes etc...give a fellow man the lowdown on what goes down.
Man, to tell you the truth it's going to be spread out everywhere. The best thing to do is to rent one of those little scooters because the rental places are everywhere and just ride up and down the strip. Like I said, they everywhere.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I want to say $40 Dollars for the whole day. As far as clubs, the only one I went to was the strip club. They got 2, The Golden Nugget and The Toy Box. They are about a mile from each other. I went to the Toy Box. It was small, but we had a good time in there.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm there and destin everyday right now. Its not as crowded as it was a couple of weeks ago, but it seems like the women out number the men here any way; so yeah its nice.