Palm Beach: Where the Gilded Age never ended

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

The first thing you should know about Palm Beach is that it's an island (unto itself) - the most exclusive town in America, and (according to writer Laurence Leamer) America's first "gated community." Mo Rocca takes a tour of the city that rose from Florida's tropical wilderness, which today features one of the richest commercial strips in America, and is home to Mar-a-Lago, the "Winter White House" resort of President Donald Trump.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I follow their newspaper. The most bizarre. news. This is where deplorable rich rich people from around the country go to cop mansions and live among other deplorables?

palm-beach-county-tourist-map.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew a girl that used to live in west palm beach. Literally the slums and million dollar houses are a bridge apart

shyt sounds like sf :heh: some 30 million penthouse and abject poverty and drug addicts on street level :flabbynsick:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I follow their newspaper. The most bizarre. news. This is where deplorable rich rich people from around the country go to cop mansions and live among other deplorables?

palm-beach-county-tourist-map.jpg

Bruh palm beach big as hell and plenty black folks live in palm beach lol