Pair who drowned in pool at luxury murder mystery hotel were having an affair......

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Police are not treating the deaths as suspicious and preliminary post-mortem examinations found they had drowned.

:what:

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
I was thinking about ways this possibly could have happened without foul play and;
Man, what if he was teaching her how to swim on her birthday, she panicked, he tried to help, he goes down from her arms thrashing; possible contact, its a wrap from there. Also they got to have cameras in that lux hotels pool area for insurance purposes. Not monitored just recorded. sad brehs

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I almost drowned in a pool. A friend went to deep, i jumped in to save him and he started climbing on me trying to stay afloat. He nearly ended my life. I could see this being a similar case. I guess God didnt approve of their demonic union.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I almost drowned in a pool. A friend went to deep, i jumped in to save him and he started climbing on me trying to stay afloat. He nearly ended my life. I could see this being a case being similar. I guess God didnt approve of their demonic union.

Yeah this happens all the time. Props for saving his life.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
RIP. I wonder if the grandmother knew he was married. If they were that close, probably. Sad, either way.