Pacific Drive -PS5/PC- 2.22. 24

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

About

Pacific Drive is a run-based, first-person driving survival game. Your car is your only companion as you navigate a surreal and anomaly-filled reimagining of the Pacific Northwest. Structured as a “road-like,” each excursion into the wilderness brings unique and strange challenges, as you restore and upgrade your car from an abandoned garage that acts as your home base. With the car as your lifeline, you’ll unravel a long-forgotten mystery as you make your way to the heart of the Olympic Exclusion Zone.

Key Features

• First-person run-based driving survival gameplay.
  • Form a unique bond with a fully customizable car that develops its own quirks and personality.
  • Tense driving from behind the wheel, with moments of vulnerability when you step out to gather resources and make repairs.
  • From your upgradeable garage, each repeatable trip into the Zone is unique and randomized.
  • Systems driven gameplay that allows for player freedom, creativity, and experimentation.
  • Unravel a long-forgotten mystery of the Olympic Exclusion Zone as you explore a surreal and anomaly filled version of the Pacific Northwest.
  • Original score by Wilbert Roget, II and featuring more than 15 licensed songs.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
looks cool. first person haters gonna hate though :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't understand what this game is about, but I get the feeling this game might be a sleeper.
half-baked.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
just played the demo on steam. fire. only thing is the performance was choppy in certain instances. i feel like its the demo build tbh so i wouldnt look too much into it, although i might get it on PS5 to be safe. but I love how cozy the game is. the music on the car/garage radio is fantastic. story remind me of Firewatch. the car has lots of things to keep track of but the game makes it easy to keep track of all the mechanics. probably a day one cop for me.