P*ssy is like Fries, It Comes With The Meal

Daps
Niccas stop stressing yourselves out over some sh1t she gon give to you anyway. So what you dont get it the first couple of dates. Ain't fries better when you don't get them right away and when they bring it to you they super fresh.
While you waiting on the fries play it cool and go through the formalities and enjoy what else she has to offer for the time being. I think that's why I have a lot of success bagging 9's and dimes because in my mind the sex is inevitable it's just of matter of time and how soon.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i was going to think of a creative way to tell you that this is a one star thread. but ill just tell you that this is a one star thread

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This is awful

barkley-head-shake-o.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This is awful

barkley-head-shake-o.gif

"That's just turrible." All jokes aside, O/P is right, I get more p*ssy by accident than I do trying. It's gonna come anyway if the girl is attracted to you, and it's more gangster when you act like there's no hurry for her to give up the draws the first time. Then when she convinces herself to give up the draws the first time, after that, it's no effort. You don't even need to say much, she shows up at the crib, and you give her the :smugfavre: face. That's how you build a roster :win: