Overcooked!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
header.jpg

I wish I had found out about this game sooner. I'm always looking for a fun local co-op / multiplayer game and this one is a blast to play with 2 or more players. The concept is simple, you play as a team of chefs in a kitchen and you have to prepare a number of meals in a short amount of time. The trick is, each level has a different kitchen layout, and everyone has to communicate and play their part to make sure everything is ready at once. It's a silly game but it's fun, easy to pick up, and challenging. If you want a fun local co-op game pick this one up now.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
shyt looks so fun but I only got one controller and all the brehs only want to play gta online. Controllers too damn expensive too.
Yeah it's mad fun. Try to play with at least one other person. 4 players is the best though. You have a bunch of frustration but a lot of laughs too.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just found out about this game today from anow underrated games of 2016 article.
@Kamikaze Revy is it really worth a buy?
How easy is it to play? From the graphics, it looks kid friendly.
Couch co-op is my favorite way to play games. So anytime I see a game that's supposed to have great co-op, I'm on it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just found out about this game today from anow underrated games of 2016 article.
Couch co-op is my favorite way to play games. So anytime I see a game that's supposed to have great co-op, I'm on it
Its a no brainer if you have 3 or 4 people to play with. I think its still a blast with 2 players but with 4 the fun reaches a new level.
Don't buy it if you don't have a steady person to play with. Its definitely a party game.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

It's hard as fukk. I play it with my wife and eight year old daughter from time to time, but it gets very frustrating.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's hard as fukk. I play it with my wife and eight year old daughter from time to time, but it gets very frustrating.
It definitely does get hard. I didn't like those ice levels. I forget where we left off. I think we were in a ghost kitchen or something like that with all the plates and stations rotating every 30 seconds.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its a no brainer if you have 3 or 4 people to play with. I think its still a blast with 2 players but with 4 the fun reaches a new level.
Don't buy it if you don't have a steady person to play with. Its definitely a party game.
Yeah, I got my brother. I only got 2 controllers though so 3 or 4 players is unlikely though if I like the 2 player enough I might spring for another controller

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah, I got my brother. I only got 2 controllers though so 3 or 4 players is unlikely though if I like the 2 player enough I might spring for another controller
You can play four players with two controllers. They split the controller functions into sections to make it work. Try it out for added laughs.