Over looked ethers

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Should update the title to include all ethers :ehh:

We had a sohh thread called "come post first post ethers" that was classic :wow:
No because as the thread states its ethers folks missed or just over looked .

Some potent things get said yet you look at the post and it only had two daps .

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
all you do is hug Biatch nuts. why is that

nikka you delusional. you goofy b*stard. And your threads are wack juice. 'I need to get at"

How about you do one on yourself

1. You a lame fukk
  2. Your gums and teeth seem to be in a disagreement with one another and you need to holla at the nearest dentist.
  3. You clearly aint pulling no chicks, no cutty, no vagina, no mooseknuckle, no yaya, no trim. And you know it. Ol fairy ass nikka
  4. You ride one of the worse rappers nuts vehemently
  5. No one on the coli respect you .....Clearly
  6. No one in real life respect you....Clearly
  7. Your mother was a freebie
  8. Your daddy aint shyt cause he clearly raise a bitach for a son.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
Have no idea which :trash: poster to vote for next month? Let me pitch you this one

• Made dozens of threads shytting on religion with literally 0 understanding of it. Every point or question he made could be solved in 3-5 seconds by performing a basic search on google instead of arguing with people who actually have researched the topic. I have no problem whatsoever with atheism, agnostic people, spiritual people, or religious people, but no matter what group you fall under, you shouldn't insult people on a topic you REFUSE to get a basic grasp of :snoop:
  • All of his topics and half of his posts are just self promotion for his channel. He made a thread about Jay Z liking a facebook comment and needed a video to tell us this instead of just posting about it. Not only that, but it wasn't even jay z so the joint was clickbait
  • Is trying to manufacture beef to drive people to his youtube channel. Nobody is taking the bait but he's ready to spam threads and make videos until somebody does
  • Spams the same long ass posts in multiple threads
  • He's clogging up my GOAT forum the bushes (the home of all fukkery) with all his threads:mjcry: he must be stopped

I hope I can count on your votes TLR :win:

5ea7as.png

:mjgrin:

I'll be back later. Got a date. Lmaooo

man look at this skinny lopsided nippled fakkit. i looked on his instagram and he was legit one of the fugliest fakkits i ever seen in my life. sad thing is he passed his ugly genes on to his offspring so now they have to suffer as well.

KingsOfKings

Daps
Threads is gold on a slow day at work.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Seriously just stop it man.:stopitslime:

Didn't you say you had some orientation to some program on a community college you were going to?:hhh:

Your life is a fukking shamble and you literally are still here. :francis: They even have smileys of your face.

oU4GZk.jpg

Grow up.
Log off.
Find out what kind of man you are and live in the real world.

Until you have your shyt together then you can bullshyt and post all day but right now you don't.

and yeah you can reply with some hard words or whatever or neg me but I am giving you some BLACK adult advice.

You do not have the complexion, time, attention, lifespan as a black male to be fukking around online.:snoop:

If you were white, asian, w/e this bullshyt would be a non issue but you aren't.:why:

It's time to get your shyt together man. Because when your parents get tired of coming home everyday to see you jacking off to IG models and posting on the Coli then you will post a hell of a thread saying some bullshyt

"My punk ass parents want me to move out! What am I gonna do brehs":dwillhuh:

I can understand the frustration women especially young black women have these days with young black men because Ibbuci literally has no drive, ambition, or even the courage to step it up but he wants to sit in the drivers seat.
  • He wants the cars
  • He wants the respect
  • He wants to live in a nice home
  • He wants YOU to be WOKE
  • He wants to do anything and everything

but he can't even help himself to get his black ass out of his parents home.:martin:and it's a fukking tragedy because he isn't a moron.

and this is the type of lackadaisical bullshyt some of these young black men latch on to thinking it's just all fukking good until they get that nikka Wake Up Call.

KingsOfKings

Daps
bump for laughs :mjlol:

KingsOfKings

Daps
Take the dikk out ya mothers mouth and place it in ya own, ya lil strong jaw rapist face looking bytch.
And raise the fukk up outa my mentions with that tough guy act.

we all know you softer than baby shyt.

nikka responded back like a emotional fukkboy trying to clear his tracks like a hoe.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KingsOfKings

Daps
I'm sure there's more but the above had me crying laughing for a couple of days and earn it's place in my signature