Outta Nowhere!!: Conversations/Texts You Don't Expect

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Thanks @ThatGuyloco

So a gentlemen that I was engaged in a physical friendship with (and nothing more because i didn't like him and for good reason) recently texted me asking me how he was in bed.

He asked because this woman that he was seeing, and really liked, broke it off with him because he wouldn't choke her.

Me: :skip: (and I really sent him this smiley too)

He: She said she wasn't sexually happy.

Me: (long story short): If she likes being choked, she likes being choked, either choke her or bounce :yeshrug:

He: But I really liked her

Me (thinking): :francis::mjlol:

He: Am I good enough for you?

Me: You're not exactly mind blowing and the connection isn't there.....:ld:

He: Do you still want to have sex?

And then I say sure.

Then I :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

About a week later I said no.

So, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one fukkery like this, no matter how trivial, happens to. Do you ever get those texts or those conversations in the middle of your life that have you stop and question the path your life is on?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
dude was trolling you to see if yall were still in good terms, and then hit you with the can we fukk.
:yeshrug: if you gotta do shyt like that then I don't want to be bothered. If I liked him it would've bothered me.

I had a feeling he wasn't super kinky though. :ohhh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't choke the women he's fukking? :mjlol:

He shares all the chicks :mjlol:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
So you're saying all women liked to be choked?:ohhh:

So you're saying you like to be choked?:ohhh:

:shaq:

I hate it when I make some open ended flirty status on social media and I get texts from females like, "You know you could've called me" or "Oh so thats how you feel".

:patrice:

Maaaan, Im tryin to hook new bytches - that status dont apply to yall :yeshrug:

I need to stop. :snoop:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying all women liked to be choked? :ohhh:

tumblr_mbgjatOQYv1qb9nyp.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nah most texts I get are my woman telling me to take the chicken out the freezer.
#marriedlife

Sometimes that's coupled with an insult at the end, like get the chicken out the freezer you piece of shyt. Or maybe that's just me. :jbhmm:

As for OP, I haven't had that moment because I'm a woman of God (:lawd:) :mjpls: but I have had those moments where I question the trajectory of my life. It's usually at 2am, which is ironically right now.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Interesting, no man has actually asked me if they are good in bed. I usually volunteer that information negative or positive.

I'd love to ask one guy in my past, he's sex was magical and we only did it once. I saw him in the club a month later, but my ego couldn't ask that question. He said we would see each other again but I blocked he's number. I've never done pick me up put me down situations, I'm either all in or all out....Also I didn't want him as a boyfriend just a regular shag buddy...