Outlaw named Police Commissioner/* resigns to head security for Port Authority NJ/NY

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Danielle Outlaw Becomes 1st Black Woman Commissioner of Philadelphia Police Department

1508542652-outlaw_portrait_aug2017.jpg

New Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw (photo via Portland Police Bureau)

NBC News recently reported that former Portland, Oregon police chief and Oakland, California native Danielle Outlaw will be the new Police Commissioner of Philadelphia. She is the first black woman to hold that position.

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney addressed his new hire, according to nbcnews.com, by saying: “I am appointing Danielle Outlaw because I am convinced she has the conviction, courage and compassion needed to bring long-overdue reform to the Department,” Kenny said in a statement. “With our support, she will tackle a host of difficult issues, from racism and gender discrimination, to horrid instances of sexual assault on fellow officers.”

To further quote the article:

Kenny added that such violence often disproportionately “impact women, especially women of color within the Department.”

Beyond addressing issues within the Philadelphia Police Department, Kenny said Outlaw will also work to curtail violent crime and gun violence. The city is currently experiencing a gun violence epidemic; more people were shot in Philadelphia this year than in any other year since 2010, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Outlaw herself is quoted saying: “I am convinced there can be humanity in authority; they are not mutually exclusive.”

To read more: Danielle Outlaw becomes first black woman commissioner of the Philadelphia Police Department

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
black police chiefs are some of the biggest c00ns in the country. They get hired when the department wants to give nikkas hell and have a blackface for PR.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to get a job here right now actually hopefully she does something about it cus that whole department is full of white and their families who swear they are getting the job no questions asked