Outback Steakhouse is popping in Brazil

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i ended up reading about this for about an hour. its crazy how "good" some american places are overseas. outback in brazil looks like a legit steakhouse.. id eat there.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
i ended up reading about this for about an hour. its crazy how "good" some american places are overseas. outback in brazil looks like a legit steakhouse.. id eat there.
Yeah, when iflew to Sao Paulo in Feb 2020 with a friend we met up with some women that we talked to last time we were there. I was shocked when i learned that Outback Steakhouse was there and that they wanted to go. We said fukk it though and went and it was actually nice. Went to a Fogo's there and it was good, even McDonalds was even better, not by much though.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly outback is pretty decent for what it is - an unpretentious, casual spot that serves decent food, with good service, generous portions and at accessible prices.

10 times better than the olive gardens of the world where they fill ppl up with so many bread sticks and shyt that they're so full by the time the entree comes around they don't realize how shytty it tastes.

Outback has that dark wheat bread that is delicious. I've ordered steaks there before, always medium rare, and surprisingly they're never overdone. If you order veggies as a side they're never soggy or too soft. Broccoli still has a little bite to it. And their wings are FIRE.

I fukks with outback.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Honestly outback is pretty decent for what it is - an unpretentious, casual spot that serves decent food, with good service, generous portions and at accessible prices.

10 times better than the olive gardens of the world where they fill ppl up with so many bread sticks and shyt that they're so full by the time the entree comes around they don't realize how shytty it tastes.

Outback has that dark wheat bread that is delicious. I've ordered steaks there before, always medium rare, and surprisingly they're never overdone. If you order veggies as a side they're never soggy or too soft. Broccoli still has a little bite to it. And their wings are FIRE.

I fukks with outback.
nikka you should be one of those social media food critics, you got me over here craving some cotdayum Outback now :ohlawd:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I went on dates there and that shyt is still Mid in Brazil. That said one brand booming overseas is KFC.